AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Working for free
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OHKen
Posted 1/7/2019 20:03 (#7228058 - in reply to #7227809)
Subject: RE: Working for free

Ohio
I've only read to here but I believe Orfarmer has gave you the best advice . What I see as a huge risk is health issues from either of both sucking the farm out of your hands ! How long does a legal transaction have to be in place , so that your agreement is solid ? You need to consult an attorney that can give you advice on how to protect your family and your parents . Is there any mortgage on the ground ? Can you assume the mortgage ? If there is and you assume that and lighten that load , pay rent and offer wages . That seems like a good deal for all . One last question you state the farm has been in the family for generations . From whos side your dad or mom . Coup!e days ago NATers all shared about the wisdom of giving all to the farm , all of the time . And at the end questioned if they had done the rite thing . I will tell you if you treat your children in the same controlling way that your father was raised and is trying to force on you , the dysfunction will continue . I will pray for you and your family and good luck .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)