AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Working for free
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

SweetHomeAlabama
Posted 1/12/2019 01:19 (#7238986 - in reply to #7231714)
Subject: RE: Working for free

bandrcattle..,.... I have alot of thoughts from wisdom and experience as per to your post. However I don't know you and your son's character / disposition and hesitate to comment until learning more

1....When you say your son and you didn't see eye to eye. In what aspect of a farm situation or just a scenario did you both not agree?

2....From your post it appears your son was vital in keeping the farm going from a work aspect?

3.....How was your son on responsibility of farm expenses, management of funds, equipment maintenance and etc?

4.....Was your son frugal with money or had the I want it got to go buy it attitude?

5.......Did you listen and consider your son's ideas about equipment issues and farm situations or just pass it off and ignore him and not value his input?

6.......Did your son further his education after high school and in what field of study or trade?

7......Your son didn’t like the cattle and wanted to get rid of them. Did your son have ideas of other alternative use for the land that was not farmable??

8 .......How is your son's personality in general with friends and other people?

9...... Is your son the only child or do you have other children?

10.....How does your wife ...his mother feel about son leaving???

Edited by SweetHomeAlabama 1/12/2019 02:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)