AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Working for free
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

oldbob
Posted 1/7/2019 19:39 (#7227970 - in reply to #7227611)
Subject: RE: Working for free

West Cental Arkansas
Some of the posts above mention getting everything in writing or a will. All that can be changed in a short period of time.

If it is hard for you to collect for actual money you have spent on your Dad’s equipment, why do you think he will be willing to give you a piece of the farm later on. If he is willing to allow you to take away from your young family to support his farming operation doesn’t speak too well either. Don’t mean to sound ugly. You don’t have to hate your Dad to walk away. This is a business deal.

You may ought to put it on paper to see how much your income would increase per year if you were drawing the same wage per hour for all the free labor you are putting in. Those dollars would add up over a period of time.

You can’t put this puzzle together because you don’t have any pieces of the puzzle—-NOT ONE!

Didn’t mention in the above things I wrote. I was in the same boat you are trying to float. I LEFT!!!

After I left I made more money on my own than I could have ever hoped for if I would have stayed.

Remember this——One door never closes that another doesn’t open.

God bless.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)