AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Working for free
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Abomb
Posted 1/8/2019 12:52 (#7229707 - in reply to #7229090)
Subject: RE: Working for free

born_in_ad1 - 1/8/2019 08:24

I really hate the saying something to the effect of "you will get it when I die, or I will will it to you". I know why they say it that way, so they can keep control over you. Our own hopes and dreams and years put in, will keep us there, cuz you think, this year is the year I will finally get it. Also, so if I'm going to get it when you die, let's get it going now. I've been here for 30 years and if you think that little of me that once I get it I'm going to sell it.....f you and the high horse you've been riding all these years.

My Dad told me that we can't be friends and business partners at the same time....it's one or the other.

Just random thoughts from my past.

For the fellas that get along great worthing WITH and ALONG SIDE your Dad's or Grandpa's......I'm honestly envious of that. You are very fortunate.

Waiting for him to die might mean that you’re retirement age before it happens, so then what’s the point? My dad rents his parents ground, he’s 60 and they are both still alive. My nephew is only 19 years younger than his dad, if he wants to farm he just as well make it happen himself because he will be an old man before inheriting a farm.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)