AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farming with dad.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

redoak
Posted 9/30/2018 05:32 (#7016832 - in reply to #7012316)
Subject: Take a good,relaxing vacation-help link

sw ontario
https://elainefroese.com/ When crops are off book a relaxing vacation somewhere away for at least 10 days , leave phone,I-pad,ect. home.... decompress and think about what you really want and when you return you,your Dad & Mom meet with a professional counsellor/mediator and more than just one "things will get better session".....Mosy poster here have farmed with either Dad or Son/Daughter or all of them ......personalities ,fear,resentment and keeping track of all slights against one come into play.... I don't think I am the only one that farmed witha "dad" that has done things ,or said things that you regret later...... Being old and a little more mature now I don't worry about the little things...and like you said , its true that lot's of "farmers" put the farm ahead of family & everything else......google Elaine Froese from Manitoba , she writes and works with farm families on all these issues....often people will throw a million dollars away rather than give a profesional a few hundred or thousand ----------sad in some of the posts the hate there is against there Fathers...good luck

Edited by redoak 9/30/2018 05:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)