AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farming with dad.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

TP from Central PA
Posted 9/30/2018 08:20 (#7017083 - in reply to #7012316)
Subject: RE: Farming with dad.

On a side note, I would love to hear the employees' thoughts on this. I was in the middle of a similar thing like this in the past as an employee, honestly in that situation I think it would have done them all well to get their heads looked at!

Never earned a complete living working with my dad, but we got into side work together. A lot of the same things happened with us, but I treated it as a game, I did what I thought was best, if he didn't like it we did it his way the next couple of times, usually I must admit that him with more age and wisdom was right, but when his idea turned things south, I made it appoint to scream and carry on just like he did when mine failed. So a lot of screaming and yelling went on, but I did enjoy it. Now my brother didn't share my sick idea of entertainment and he was never around from the time he could drive. I was with my dad every day until he passed away, my brother hardly seen him other than holidays, and to this day I think it bothers him. Remember that, he is still your dad. I sure wish mine was here to scream back and forth with still!

Edited by TP from Central PA 9/30/2018 08:21
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)