AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

am I cut out for this?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

mikado
Posted 3/11/2019 15:05 (#7373851 - in reply to #7372848)
Subject: RE: am I cut out for this?

SW WI
I’ve seen it where communication is so essential. But.....BOTH have to want to communicate and compromise. Come to some common ground. If that means you understand the hours and commitment required and if he can even take 1 minute just to make you feel like he truly loves you and appreciates you.

The farm will suck the life out of both of you. BOTH of you have to make time for family and each other. Either one of you don’t stand a chance trying to make it work alone. There’s hard work and sacrifice and then there’s also neglecting a spouse and family. Seems like some guys hide behind the “I have to provide a living” thing.

Tough question...but why did he marry you? Hopefully it was he loves you and wants to be with you. Doesn’t have to be vacations or lavish gifts. And we all know there are busy times but I think he needs to make you feel that more than you are. If I ever think I’m to exhausted or busy to tell my wife that I love her... I hope someone would kick me in the ass, right there right then....and this is after 30 yrs of marriage.

Just seen it recently where a woman felt all alone, guy was a good guy, just didn’t communicate enough to keep them together. Before long both were questioning where they stood with each other. Still makes me sad thinking about it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)