AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

am I cut out for this?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

1466driver
Posted 3/11/2019 05:49 (#7372925 - in reply to #7372910)
Subject: RE: am I cut out for this?

Interstate 35 North ia
I agree with the others that calving season isn't the time to approach him about it but you've expressed your feeling very well in your post and I think you should share this post with him when you think the season is done , I'm pretty sure I took my wife for granted when we were first married and work took a front seat , it takes a while to realize the work will allways be there no mater how fast and hard you work at it . The older you get you start to realize time is slipping by faster every year , the kids are growing up and I'm missing it , there are a few guys that realize it to late and I think many of us realize we have our priorities mixed up after a few years and the kids school activities begin . If it's a generational ranch he maybe trying to prove himself worthy of taking over also . If he is a good father, husband, provider , give him a little time to secure his future and the ranch , but when you get a rain day share your post with him . Like I said earlier I don't think your the only wife that as gone though this , if you have a older female friend you trust a visit with her May help also .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)