AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

am I cut out for this?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DC swIL
Posted 3/12/2019 09:03 (#7375282 - in reply to #7372848)
Subject: RE: am I cut out for this?

Lots of great replies and good advice to be gleaned from them. As several have said, when things settle down a bit (whenever that may be) sit down with your husband and have him read this thread in it's entirety. Then tell what's on your heart.

I will just add, YES you are cut out for this. God has placed you there in this place at this time. God has blessed you with 2 and soon to be 3 beautiful children as well as a husband who works hard to provide for you and them. You are where God wants you to be. Draw strength from Him when you are tired and worn. Let Him bring you the peace which transcends understanding. Let Him clam your frazzled spirit.Try to spend time with in God's word and in prayer with the Lord everyday. You're probably thinking "that sounds all well and good but, Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!" Google the praying example of Susanna Wesley. With a 1 year old and a 3 year old, her example probably won't fit your situation. But, her example does show all of us that there is time for God, we just have to make it. May God bless you and your family.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)