AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How many are on a keto diet.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Pigpiggy
Posted 3/19/2020 17:10 (#8119804 - in reply to #8115576)
Subject: RE: How many are on a keto diet.

Texas
havin’funfarming - 3/18/2020 11:25

I did try that can of sardines in olive oil I bought. I have to admit that they tasted good.

Now the embarrassing part I have to confess is that I still couldn’t get over the appearance of them just like back when I was a kid. They were exactly as I remember them, scales and all. The tails and heads were removed but I think the guts were still in them unless they pull them out of the end somehow. I really didn’t want to look for fear of what I would see. Lol.

I did force myself to eat them all though and I have read about the extra nutritional value of “nose to tail” eating but I figured the fish don’t have noses and the tails were removed so that kind of exempts them from that theory doesn’t it???? ;)

Edit to add: I didn’t try the can of sardines in mustard I bought yet. I bought it because, well, you don’t know until you try it. The problem is I don’t really like mustard and now I know I have a hard time with the sardine part also so that doesn’t really leave much incentive to try them. Plus now on a lower carb diet I don’t seem to feel as hungry as I used to get so there’s that too. That can might be sitting on the shelf for a long time yet. Lol

I only eat the boneless skinless ones that are labeled as such on the cans.

Edited by Pigpiggy 3/19/2020 17:14

(D01CC4F6-D717-4E31-8EE0-BE9FC24554CB (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments D01CC4F6-D717-4E31-8EE0-BE9FC24554CB (full).png (117KB - 193 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)