AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Adam and Eve they lived how long
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin'funfarming
Posted 9/22/2017 09:26 (#6263196 - in reply to #6263037)
Subject: RE: Adam and Eve they lived how long

Manitoba, Canada
In the scientific world there are often competing hypotheses and that is a good thing. Once something is proven true then the competing hypotheses is proven wrong. It is impossible to prove God's existence as of yet. It is also impossible to prove there is not a being, or perhaps beings, at a different level of existence yet. There are a lot of very strange things that appear to happen at the quantum level and right now it appears that there is likely at least one realm up to maybe an unlimited number of realms that might co-exist. We currently can not prove their existence and we can not prove they are uninhabited. There are even theories that we are all characters in a computer simulation of some sort at a level we can't even imagine. Maybe our Creator will be some child playing a game and after this level he will decide who among us to bring to the next level. It would be hard for some to accept but he would still be our God none the less. There are those who believe nothing other than what we can measure can exist. But we keep finding ways to measure things that we didn't know existed or that were only hypothetical till we could measure them. They would have existed even before we could prove they existed.

I suppose you are right in that you don't need to prove the hypotheses you seem to follow which appears to be the existence of nothing beyond our realm but on the other hand you really aren't doing anything different than anyone else you are arguing with. In the scientific sense we all believe our own hypothesis and neither side is able to prove it. We are arguing about something that as of yet neither I, nor you, can prove nor disprove. You want everyone else to prove their hypotheses and then tell you the answer but you yourself are unwilling to put the work into the journey to turn any hypotheses into a truth. This argument will never end and I know you will feel a need to answer back wanting proof of my hypotheses (belief) but I, like you, can offer no proof, only a hypotheses (belief) at this point.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)