AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Adam and Eve they lived how long
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JD 9400
Posted 9/21/2017 05:53 (#6260831 - in reply to #6258089)
Subject: RE: Adam and Eve they lived how long

Southern Pa.
Ks-notill - 9/19/2017 21:14

Athiests put their faith in everlasting matter or matter that somehow came from nothing, also that this microbial "goo", somehow became "you".

I choose to believe that Jesus Christ was NOT a delusional madman and liar. But that he was truly the son of God, who died for my sins and rose again conquering death.

For me it would be a much bigger leap of faith to believe in "matter coming into existence by itself, "goo to you", and the absolute miniscule chance that every environmental factor about the climate of the earth, the characteristics of our atmosphere, our location, the location of the sun somehow just perfectly fell into place to support life on earth. Plus, it would be ludicrous for me to think that scores of people over hundreds of years somehow conspired to put a big lie into writing in order to deceive people to trust in Jesus. They would have nothing to gain from it, many died barbaric deaths for these words and their belief in the resurection, again, what would they possibly gain by doing this to perpetuate a lie? Nothing!

Therefore, I believe in Jesus Christ my savior and God my creator!!

Make your own decision carefully.

X100 on this.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)