AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Adam and Eve they lived how long
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 9/22/2017 08:14 (#6263037 - in reply to #6262681)
Subject: RE: Adam and Eve they lived how long

North of London
No you are wrong about me needing to prove a god does not exist.
I am not making the claim, all I am saying is I have seen no evidence of any gods existing just as you will likely agree you have seen no evidence for many of the thousands of gods existing.
If someone says there is a god then it is up to them to show evidence of that god existing

It is pretty easy to say ALL christians worship the same god but how does that jive with the fact that 'christians' have killed one another because they did not worship the same god or why do they all have to go to a different building to worship this same god and then carry out their worship in different ways with different beliefs.

If there was just one god then everyone would believe the same thing and worship the same god in the same way.

So I am just waiting for evidence to be presented of any of the gods before I will accept any of them, I do not make the claim that there are no gods and that is why it is up to those who claim that their god exists to present evidence of that possibility.

BTW some of the gods teachings would probably leave me unable to accept them as good gods to follow even if they are proven to exist.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)