AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Adam and Eve they lived how long
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

SWMOWHEATFARMER
Posted 9/20/2017 22:05 (#6260565 - in reply to #6260125)
Subject: RE: Adam and Eve they lived how long

SW MO
OntarioCanuck - 9/20/2017 19:52

I think this is your statement from the post

It's called faith, there is an afterlife, and I know that I worship and believe in the one true God. I guess you will find out the other half of that afterlife though.

So you think you are worshipping the one and only god but how do you know that if there is no evidence of that god existing?
Did you ever consider that maybe IF there is a super natural being and IF there is an after life that maybe the real god is just sitting back to see who falls for all these phoney  gods and religions that men have created since there are so many they can not all be THE one and only.

I am thinking that the first people with only one god the Zoroastrians would be the best bet. All the other single god religions came along later and tried to replicate what the Zoroastrians were teaching. 

How can you be involved in agriculture and deny God? Must be a lot tougher than me, I couldn't get through even the emotional stress of farming without him, much less deny him with all of the miraculous things I see daily.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)