AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Adam and Eve they lived how long
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin'funfarming
Posted 9/20/2017 17:31 (#6259864 - in reply to #6259840)
Subject: RE: Adam and Eve they lived how long

Manitoba, Canada
Ok. I imagine the "believe without question" will be misinterpreted. Actually I wasn't very clear about it. What I meant was basically in terms of the kind of things that the original post was about. Did Eve have a belly button. Did they live for 900 years. How long ago was everything created. Was evolution part of God's way of creating us. That type of stuff.

Heck, no offence, but the idea of creating a woman from a man's rib makes more sense if aliens created us. Today we know that genes can be manipulated to create changes in the next life form. It makes sense that once the aliens realized the first man could keep himself alive that they captured him and used a rib for DNA to use to create a female to continue the species. God wouldn't need to bother with that. He could have easily just created a woman from scratch. I AM NOT SAYING THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE. I am simply saying it kind of makes more sense. Maybe we should question some things as our knowledge grows if it doesn't make sense in the literal form.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)