AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

field tiling laws?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

drww
Posted 4/24/2012 15:24 (#2351845 - in reply to #2351054)
Subject: RE: field tiling laws?

Because I live on the same property. We farmed together and he had another neighbor that wanted to have my dad do some tiling with him and he said no. My dad prepared us for when he wasn't going to be here any more. Dad had several very detailed notebooks written telling us what needed to be done and when. We haven't had any contact with the farmer for several years. He doesn't live on or near the property. Just think since it is women on the place he could just come over and do what he wanted, whether it was a good thing or not, doesn't change the fact that he didn't have permission. Also doesn't change the fact that my buyer may object to this and has every right to. I am still trying to contact the farmer to learn what he did and why. I would like to understand what he has done so I can answer any questions my buyer has. This seems a bit like the old saying"it doesn't work to close the barn door after the horse is out". Have to say that I have learned a whole lot during the last couple of days.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)