AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

field tiling laws?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

drww
Posted 4/23/2012 13:41 (#2350334 - in reply to #2350308)
Subject: Re: field tiling laws?

The property owner does not live in the area, wish I could go over to his place and discuss it. Would have been nice if he would have had the friendly talk with me prior to tiling. The purchase agreement(we are the seller) does state "no changes made to the property" and yes, that would include not painting the house . My realtor told me it may cause the buyer to back out. Doesn't look like the tile would benefit me as it will bring his water down into my crop field, the drain is positioned 100 yards into my crop field. If he would have asked, my buyer and myself would have had some input. I don't really appreciate someone coming onto my property and making changes without asking. Is this the usual way neighboring farmers handle their tiling? Does anyone have experience with this kind of situation? Last summer another farmer baled a open grass area of our property. Seems they know my dad is gone and they don't need to talk to my mom or me about coming on our property. And we are good neighbors.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)