AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trying to avoid nursing home owning parents home??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tnfarmer
Posted 1/3/2019 16:52 (#7217887 - in reply to #7217337)
Subject: RE: Trying to avoid nursing home owning parents home??

tennessee
No I don't want taxpayers paying her way and then me and my nephew and niece benefiting from it! I think I said that earlier. I don't want the gov't coming in and owning the house I grew up in and the land it sits on that we have had over a hundred years. I don't need anything from her, I have invested in my 401k for several years and have a few more to go...I will also have a federal pension and social security. Due to my parents lack of planning earlier in life, I'm afraid that losing the property could become an issue. All I am asking is what is the best move at this point?? Even if I was willing to buy it now, I'm not sure she would sell it to me. She's very stubborn about wanting to continue to own what she has paid for and live there as long as possible, which I understand. I guess you would just have to know her to understand! Lol. Hopefully she will live independently for as long as possible and pass in her sleep. That's really what she wants....she wants no part of a nursing home.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)