AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sleep apnea??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

greencountry
Posted 4/21/2021 05:50 (#8964423 - in reply to #8963046)
Subject: RE: Sleep apnea??

southern nebraska
I have used mine about 4 years. Started with just the nasel nose plugs and quickly changed to a mask over my nose. With the nasel pillows I was getting sores on the sides of my nostrils. I rarely use water unless I am stuffed from a cold and also rarely clean it. Several studies that go both ways on cleaning. I change the hoses and headgear 2 or 3 times a year and the mask wears out in a month or 2 so change then. You will know when the mask is worn out because harder to seal. It gets some used to keeping mouth closed by now I can talk with it on, not great but you can, otherwise just pop the hose off put your finger over the air tube and talk with mask on. I have the resumed 10 but I don't use the ramp up feature, I just let it blow full force right away, with the ramp I felt I was running out of air while trying to go to sleep, now boom about a minute and I am out. It was a life changer at first because I could not stay awake during the day and sleeping and driving is not a good thing. My biggest problem now is that I get gassy and bloated and only sleep about 4hrs, I probably could go in and check it out by stubborn I guess.
Really you and your family will love it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)