AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

They say blood is thicker than water... apparently mine is thicker than butter...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mjl
Posted 7/16/2020 07:45 (#8376846 - in reply to #8374445)
Subject: RE: the key to better health

MN
John Burns - 7/14/2020 22:30

Don't go with less food. Being hungry is not the answer and in fact is counter productive. It slows your metabolism.

Eat all you comfortably want. Just eat the correct foods and shun the incorrect foods.

A low carb diet is not about going hungry or reducing calories. It is about eating the right foods to satiety and getting your insulin levels low so your body works as it was designed to do. Once you get control of your insulin levels the hunger will work properly and tell you when you have had enough to eat. It will come naturally.

Exercise? Exercise is good for you. It does a lot of positive things. It doesn't do much for weight loss but there are lots of other positive benefits. But to be healthy does not require hours of workouts a day. 30 minutes several times a week is enough for good health.

Don't go hungry. Eat all you want. Just eat the right foods and avoid the wrong foods. Did I just repeat myself? Good. It is the key to better health.

John

exercise puts you in a calorie deficit without cutting calories so it does help in losing weight, you need a calorie deficit to lose weight. if it doesn't help, ones not pushing hard enough. walking is not exercise imo. I agree with the rest
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)