AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

They say blood is thicker than water... apparently mine is thicker than butter...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mjl
Posted 7/16/2020 09:29 (#8377056 - in reply to #8376900)
Subject: RE: exercise

MN
you do have to put the fork down! lol I do 15 minutes on a elliptical at a fast pace and weight lift for 30-40 minutes, fairly hard for 6 days a week because it makes me feel so much better, its a real stress relief for me, I don't eat many vegetables mostly lean protein, legumes and fruit. kind of a bodybuilder diet i guess, I felt like crap on a hardcore keto diet, when i tried it i could not stick with it. everyone is different so the main thing is find something you like that works and stick to it, if its keto, with no exercise, and you feel good, that's great as long as its a life change and one doesn't fall back into the world of processed foods and empty carbs!

I relate to frytown as in my 30's when my kids were young i let myself get out of shape as there wasn't any spare time, I overate as stress relief, i am in better shape now then i was then, but have the time to put in and really enjoy it, not easy for everyone I know, just hate to see the meds pushed as a cure all so think its worth a try.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)