AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

They say blood is thicker than water... apparently mine is thicker than butter...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 7/14/2020 16:53 (#8373693 - in reply to #8373649)
Subject: RE: They say blood is thicker than water... apparently mine is thicker than butter...

coast of Maine
I believe there are studies where lipitor type products have saved virtually no lives,that being said one has to weigh their own destiny.My opinion is it being the most widely prescribed med in the USA and it has not reduced our cardio vascular deaths in comparison with other countries with similar socio economic lives.So why do we take it,,,,cause the doctor says so...?I could write a book on those misplaced ideas.One of the leading causes of death in the USA (perhaps the world ) is medical errors,roughly 250,000 patients die by doctor errors in the usa a year alone.I would be dead if not for good doctors,had a couple bad ones along the way but luckily swerved the right time.Im not dunning doctors,some I know of are the best in the world.But Ds get degrees and some with degrees with Ds teach the ones in search of said degrees in all walks of life.You and I both know of poor mechanics,lazy public employees and even jerk weed farmers(not many hehe),some of it is to blame on the system ,good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)