AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

They say blood is thicker than water... apparently mine is thicker than butter...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 7/14/2020 15:03 (#8373524 - in reply to #8373494)
Subject: fry you could be a keto diet poster child...........

Pittsburg, Kansas

LOL

Fry you could be the poster child for bad eating when it comes to metabolic syndrome, hyperinsulinemia, heart disease and on the path to diabetes.

Loads of information on the previous 20 pages or so here on Kitchen Table.

Start here.  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ivor+cummins+low+carb+down+under Watch an hour each night instead of whatever mindless TV program you usually watch.

Go to here if you want to start improving your HDL and reducing your triglycerides. I did.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwKmVjSXTDk&list=PL48jnTudSMf_4z7qfiymmOf-xbYJJUSDX

In a nutshel, pretty much quit eating and drinking everything you have been and eat whole foods including meat, eggs, butter, bacon and green vegetables but avoiding anything that is high in starch like grains, potatoes, rice and above all sugar. Fruit juice is just liquid sugar. I would bet a box of doughnuts you are already hyperinsulinemic (high levels of insulin but your blood glucose is still under control).

Did the doctor do an A1c test on you?

As for what to treat cholesterol levels, watch a bunch of the Ivor Cummins videos before you listen to the doctor trying to put you on statins.

I had a very positive experience at my doctor just the other day. My family doctor of many years retired and had to go to a new doctor. We picked a very young doctor and I was pleasantly surprised. He did not like the idea of statins to treat cholesterol based on latest science and he not only did not discourage me on my current diet but thought current diabetic drugs had a lot of side effects and was very positive that I had chosen to use diet to control it. And he though they ought to have let covid 19 run it course instead of all the current whoopla. Maybe there is hope for the medical industry after all. But it is going to be the next generation, not the current old farts.

John

Edited by John Burns 7/14/2020 15:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)