AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Divorce Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ricb
Posted 1/25/2018 13:45 (#6530723 - in reply to #6523493)
Subject: RE: Divorce Question

Puckerville Dead center N.Y.
A little late to the "party" but I went through it ten years ago. No children so I don't have anything to add there. I too had all successful marriages around me as a model so I felt like a failure. She left and moved in with my neighbor. That was a blow to my psyche. A handful of sleepless nights and dreary days went by. The marriage was over. The friendship was over. I did have a group of friends that listened for awhile until I figured out that I wasn't that bad a guy. I tried to align myself with positive people and filled my time with work. The divorce was bad and the lawyers were greedy. Many who use the line of divorce being worth every penny either had nothing or had plenty of money to give away. I am certainty not in that camp. However trying to get someone to stay just to save assets will never work. I will not be out of debt until well after retirement age. That sucks but I am much happier and more fun to be around now. I have no idea if she's happy or even where she is. Don't much care either.

I wish you the best and spend all the time with your boy that you can. That will be your signature on this world.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)