AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Divorce Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Hereford Guy
Posted 1/17/2018 20:33 (#6512965 - in reply to #6511904)
Subject: RE: Divorce Question

Lots of good advice here. I went through absolute misery. My ex was bipolar who refused to take/seek adjustment for her medication and reeled between extreme depression and wildly manic episodes. She would call me screaming that I was having an affair (not true) on nights when I was harvesting or planting later into the evening hours; she would then question why I was home before she was on days when the weather was 10 degrees and snowing to beat the band, well, gee, because I fed and bedded down before and as the storm was hitting and raced for the house.

Don't let it screw up you're business. I lost a lot in the deal and will never regain that. Get a good lawyer. Nolan is a precious little boy. Take good care of him and love him as his Daddy. Mine was 2.5 when we realized it couldn't work. I don't bad mouth her mom but at this age she can see for herself that her mom is nuttier than a tree full of squirrels. It's okay to love again but you don't have to rush it. I remarried and it's been a blessing. Be open to talking with you're pastor, a counselor, close friends, anybody you need to. It will be a long road but it can get better.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)