AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Divorce Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Mart
Posted 1/16/2018 12:58 (#6509677 - in reply to #6506886)
Subject: RE: Divorce Question

Eastern Ia.
Find an attorney who believes in Joint Physical Care. Do not sign anything you do not agree to no matter what a lawyer says. It will be used against you in the future, trust me. Cancel your joint credit cards, they will be maxed out soon. Inform your banker what is going on. I would open my own account. Weed out the people playing both sides. Some love and live to be in all the drama. You will find out who your true friends are. Talking to these friends one on one will help. Try to eat even though your not hungry. You will lose weight, it comes back. The nightmares will also come but in time will fade away. Sleep will be hard but will get better with time. Spend as much time as you can doing activities when your son is home. Time with grandparents is also important. Do not worry about the new boyfriend, he will not be there long term. She will find out fast that the grass is not greener on the other side. Above all stay on the high road, you will reap the rewards in the future. Times will be tough but I know you can do it. My prayers are with you and your son.

Edited by Mart 1/16/2018 13:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)