AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Divorce Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jsfarms86
Posted 1/18/2018 19:16 (#6515301 - in reply to #6514061)
Subject: RE: Divorce Question

Northeast Nebraska
Divorce was the worst and best thing that happened in my life. I know the pain you are going through its hell. I was only married 10 months when I noticed some weird things on facebook with my wife and and some random number she was texting. She wouldn't cooperate with me tried counseling did everything in my power to make it work. She denied she had an affair but I had to much evidence to think different. I filed for divorce and she drug her feet and lawyers were a pain even though it was 10 months and everything was in my name. The divorce process lasted longer than my marriage lol. Months later my ex wife moved along ways away in with the guy I figured the affair was with. Sad thing was he was married with 1 kid and it ruined his marriage and the poor son is now be parented by parents who are not loyal. His ex wife contacted me and we talked for a long time about how this all went down. Sad part she was in human resources and was having an affiar with an ag sales man from the same company she was working at.

My advice is stay in close contact with friends and family. Don't be afraid to reach out to them. I wasn't someone to vent my problems but it helped get me through it. Stay busy to keep your mind off it. Join some boards or clubs that will occupy your time at night. I would continue to be the same dad as you always were to your son, its hard on him to and if you show him your happy he most likely will be happy to. The best advice I received was from the counselor who could tell the writing was on the wall to save my marriage, she looked at me and said you cant change someone that doesn't want to change. Its hard but but move on. You will have that idea in the back of your mind that it still might work, but look into the future if she did this to you now do you really think she will change? Best of luck, things get better with time they really do!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)