AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Divorce Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Posted 1/16/2018 14:18 (#6509844 - in reply to #6509677)
Subject: RE: Divorce Question

Nc Ks.
34 years ago, right at this time of year, went through exactly what you are going through. Very similar to the situation you describe. I wasn't a person of faith back then. You've got that advantage. Ask and trust your prayers will be answered. Just remember it will be His timeline, not yours. Met a gal a couple years later. Can't imagine life without her. When I see my ex-wife now, I just wonder what I saw there in the first place. Sometimes I wondered if the Lord didn't put us together just to bring those two wonderful children into the world. Then sent us on our way to meet the person we were suppose to spend the rest of our life with. Faith and time will fix all. There is someone out there for you. As already been stated, don't do anything on the rebound. Second marriages with step children and ex-spouses to deal with can cause additional obstacles to overcome. Ended up in marriage counseling to deal with some of those issues the second time around. Don't ever be ashamed to seek counseling at anytime if you are really struggling. I was ashamed to think we needed it but didn't want the second marriage to end up like the first. Learned that the issues we were struggling with weren't at all unique to our situation. Helped a lot. Hang in there fella. I can guarantee there are better times ahead. You just got to get from here to there and the only way to do it is one day at a time. You'll make it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)