AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The "Noah" movie.......save your money
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

arcticcatfarmer
Posted 3/29/2014 13:47 (#3784213 - in reply to #3784087)
Subject: RE: The "Noah" movie.......save your money

Tip of the Thumb of Michigan

Those are great points. 

They don't say you can't study the bible.  It's more about interpreting it.  We have bible study groups and it would be beneficial for everyone to know more about the bible.   Do I take the "Days of Creation" as 24 hour human days?  No. 

If the big bang happened, that was when God started.   When Adam and Eve was born, to me is when God gave the first homosapiens their first souls.

Regardless of any of this good debate, the important thing is that we know this one thing.  As he himself said "Jesus is the truth".   Not Allah or budda.  Jesus Christ!  If we live our life according to his teachings, we will have a happy and eternal life.  That is my favorite argument  "for" the Catholic Church.   Tell me one thing they teach the does not lead you to being a good, happy, productive member of society.  That is the same for many, many, many Christian religions.  Probably all, but I know very little about all of them.

Also I hope some day to actually live up to every teaching of Christ.  That is my goal.  A high goal for a human, but a worthy one. 

Edited by arcticcatfarmer 3/29/2014 13:53
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)