AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The "Noah" movie.......save your money
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 3/30/2014 11:19 (#3785868 - in reply to #3785630)
Subject: RE: The "Noah" movie.......save your money

North of London

Gary Lyon - 3/30/2014 09:20

OntarioCanuck - 3/30/2014 07:51 I fail to see how that answers my question.

Were it not for sin, we would live in harmony with God, we would walk with God, we would understand the Words of God.

When sin entered the world through the free will of man, there became a wall between God and man.  The further we give in the attraction of sin, the further we get from being able to understand God and the Word of God.  But there is still hope as your so-called experts try to explain scripture, to show the consistency of the Word to those who's sin makes the Word seem foolish.

The Word explains that there are those who refuse to see the answers.  I believe some are wrapped up in trying to create questions which are really intended to show their own self righteous wisdom, the folly of fools.

You seem not to seek answers; the answers to the questions you have asked, as well as the truth which contradictes your statements, are readily available for those who truely seek answers.

That is just dogma and rhetoric.
If there were really answers then why are they not readily available or questions answered by you?

Excuses for not being able to provide an answer..... 'only those who believe can see the answer'
and since the definition of belief is accepting something as true that there is no evidence for it shows there is no evidence to back up any belief even those beliefs in answers after you have already said you will accept statements with no backing as truth.

I will stick to facts.
IF you ever find any to show any god exists let me know. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)