AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The "Noah" movie.......save your money
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JRthefarmer
Posted 4/1/2014 08:04 (#3789847 - in reply to #3789057)
Subject: RE: The "Noah" movie.......save your money

SESD
Measuring the daughter and parent elements just gives you the ratio of daughter and parent elements. It is not fact to attach a date to it. It doesn't matter if a few are somewhat the same. I don't need to search for it. You show me. That's what you expect of me. That is not proof. Now, if you could show me something of KNOWN age that the dating methods has been accurate on, then we would be talking. I've asked this question many times on here, and yet not one thing has been given to show this.

Peer reviewed studies. Really? Do the math. There was around 1bil people in 1800. There are nearly 7bil people today. So with that specific rate, 7times the pop every 200 yrs, or about 22--200yr periods. Using that growth rate, we should have more people on earth if we started with 8 4500yrs ago. In half that time, figuring only noahs sons had children(so 6) we would be over 7 billion people in half that time.

If those things I listed, why are they taught, printed as facts? I thought we were talking about "science" here?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)