AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The "Noah" movie.......save your money
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 3/31/2014 20:37 (#3789057 - in reply to #3787836)
Subject: RE: The "Noah" movie.......save your money

North of London

JRthefarmer - 3/31/2014 08:59

Its starting to sound like you are running on faith also. I asked for accurate dating methods because I don't know of any. All I know of is testing that measures parent and daughter elements. There is no science in the interpretation of those results. To assume the decay rates have been constant over billions of years is more than ridiculous, especially when your own theory is saying everything changes. Oh, but not the things you don't want to.
I am not an expert in how things are dated so ask an expert. I do know the dating methods are usually from a couple of methods to double check and any claim made by science is double checked and called up on if it is not down accurately and properly.
Try googling radiation dating or something like that since radio active isotopes of different kinds are used in different situations.

What about the fact that the number of people on earth lines up with noahs flood time wise if we even use less than current growth rates? Not near hundreds of thousands of years.
Got peer reviewed studies on that?

I would explain polystrate fossils about the same as scientists. It's funny you would believe that local floods could cause them, but ridicule me for believing it was global.
Local flooding is a great difference from a global flood

Here are those "facts" I was talking about.----Life riding on meteors. Aliens planting life with no explanation to where they came from. Spec of matter to trillions of tons and miles of universe. Wolf to whale. Human embryo are fish. Mans evolution. Throw global warming in there. Cmon. Explain how those are FACT and not imagination. Yet they are taught in so called SCIENCE books. And you sit here and ridicule a belief because I should believe your "facts" and my beliefs, as well as millions of others, is ridiculous because I believe my God did it?
Well I recognize the evolution of the whale as fact and man definitely evolved like all other animals and life forms but not sure any of the other things you listed are facts.

You need to do some studying of these things on your own but here is a start for the whale evolution

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evograms_03

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)