AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The "Noah" movie.......save your money
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chimel
Posted 3/30/2014 19:19 (#3786723 - in reply to #3783539)
Subject: RE: The "Noah" movie.......save your money

There we go again, or should I say against, creation versus evolution.
You guys who pretend all scientists and billions of people got it wrong should really not bother using precision ag technology, a doctor, a phone or this Internet. Genesis is not a factual explanation of life, that much is unequivocally clear now, find another spiritual or religious meaning to these Scriptures, like the rest of the Book is interpreted too. You can't pick and choose which areas of science are "right" or "wrong", it's all the same science, regulated by the same rules, discipline and ethics. I am all for freedom of faith even if it's not my thing, but saying that there is factual evidence of creationism does not make it so, none of that evidence of a religious concept has ever passed scientific criteria or been published in a scientific journal, let alone been validated. Religion is concerned with things like spirituality, society, morality, but not facts of life. Our knowledge of the universe and biology will probably never be complete, but we have advanced to levels that could not possibly be imagined 2,000 years ago, but even now, we have solid basis and evidence for what we know, and a few good hypotheses that pass scientific criteria for what we don't.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)