AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The "Noah" movie.......save your money
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 4/1/2014 10:07 (#3790055 - in reply to #3790019)
Subject: RE: The "Noah" movie.......save your money

Frytown, Iowa
JR... Just popped in and read the past few responses... While I agree with the little I read, I also remember your past posts and know we think alike...

That being said, here's a fact. The proof is only what I have seen in many recreated accounts...

You cannot logic someone into believing the gosple. It's only by the Holy Spirit through scripture. Reasoning with people who have rejected the bible is somewhat a waste of time as there are many others that have yet to hear and reject the gosple... Many examples in the bible of how the gosple is spread best both by the early church and by Christ. Christ was not hung up on the pharasies... They rejected Him... Instead, he worked on those who had yet to hear of Him. The parasies knew He was the Christ... But they rejected Him because they would lose their powerful positions.

Paul said to go town to town and if they reject Christ to immediately leave. This tells me they didn't stick around and try to logic people who have heard and already rejected Christ... They didn't get hung up on them. Instead move on.

The way I look at it is if there are a bunch of people lining up to try a new hamburger but you knew the hamburger was poisonous (cheesy example) there were thousands of them in line. Would you get caught up with the first person who didn't believe the sandwich was poisonous? Or would you know they have rejected truth and go on to the next one to save as many as possible. I seen this back and forth bid in the old boiler room far too often. It actually ticks me off Christians fall for this... I fall for this from time to time.. Don't take this the wrong way... It's just that Ontario Canuck is not one who is "on the fence" or even an open ear... He instead completely rejects God and when provoked has trashed the Gosple... Don't have time to look up reference but that in my eyes is throwing pearls to swine to trample the gosple in debating with someone who when provoked, trashes the Gosple...

Just saying these long drawn out conversations only leave the Christian wore out and discouraged and the athiest smugg and more bitter towards Christians... The best option is to save your breath and at least gain respect from said athiests by distances and instead open up to someone else who might be "on the fence"...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)