AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The "Noah" movie.......save your money
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 3/30/2014 19:15 (#3786712 - in reply to #3785943)
Subject: RE: The "Noah" movie.......save your money

North of London
I either wrote it wrong or you misinterpreted what I said if you think I am claiming the ground was all covered in water.
I have noted several times in this thread that it is physically impossible to find enough water on the earth to cover all the surface and then you would have to show where it all went after.

If you check out dating methods you will find there are several reliable ways to date most things found and to ensure that any date is accurate they will use several methods to make sure they get the same result.

You can say it is wrong but you would need to prove it is wrong since the different methods have been proven accurate when used in the proper conditions and subjects.
You could be famous if you are able to show that previous studies proving the methods accurate were wrong.

Talk to geologists to find out how they came together but I have never heard any geologist claiming a world wide flood was the reason.

Geologists will also be able to tell you about those polystraight or upright fossils and how they came to be from volcanic action or flooding of local areas.
No great worldwide flood.
Do some reading of geologic info.

If you did agree with my statement about using facts you would not keep reciting all these fiction stories.

Science does not base any theories of imagination but restricts their findings to facts.
It takes some 'imagination' to start the process of developing a hypothesis but it is just that a hypothesis or story until there are facts to back it up.

Belief on the other hand is by definition accepting something with out any facts or evidence to back it up.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)