AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Divorce Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Swenny79
Posted 1/15/2018 12:23 (#6506886)
Subject: Divorce Question

Concordia, KS
I usually don't reveal a lot of personal things on here, but need some help. My wife filed for divorce this summer. We had our problems, but I didn't ever see us going there. I have come to terms with it, I feel like I did everything in my power to make it work. The process has been tough, but I'm getting through it. What sideswiped me last night, was our three year old was talking about "Michael" who I understood to be my son's new friend. Come to find out, after multiple lies, he is my ex wife to be's boyfriend of several months. From what Nolan says, he is around alot, and she claims he is a good man, and has two kids of his own.

This really caught me hard, and I don't know if it the multiple lies that I'm struggling with or the fact that she moved on so quick-we aren't divorced yet.

I'm really struggling with anger and sadness today, and just wondered how others got through it? I said alot of prayers last night, explained to her that there would be no more lies (a conversation we have had multiple times) and that the new man was not a replacement Dad and asked her to make sure he understood it. What helped me sleep last night, was I prayed that the new boyfriend was a good man and a positive male influence on my son, that helped but doesn't make it any easier. Today was a first for me, had snot and tears frozen to my face doing chores this morning.

How did everyone else deal with this and is it normal?

Thanks for any and all help.

Edited by Swenny79 1/15/2018 12:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)