AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

High school sports again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Lookingglass
Posted 12/6/2016 11:40 (#5679846 - in reply to #5679717)
Subject: RE: High school sports again

Southwest Illinois
I understand your frustration, but if you have every coached any type of travel, club, select or school team, everyone has a valid excuse for something if you let them. Most have some type of policy that if you don't practice you don't play or some type of policy regarding missing practice. Now I would say the coach in this case probably responded pretty poorly on his part in terms of the tone/language but sometimes in those situations it happens. He obviously realized it since he did apologize. After all who hasn't blown up at one point or another and later realized you were wrong. I think in the case the coach knows he did wrong and about all I would do is have your kid thank the coach for apologizing and acknowledging the mistake. Besides this won't be the last time your kid runs into someone like this and I would focus with your kid on how to handle those situations instead of trying to beat down a coach who is probably getting paid much below minimum wage to coach an extra curricular activity.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)