AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When to justify discbine?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

anton
Posted 6/24/2014 09:37 (#3934884 - in reply to #3934357)
Subject: RE: Use you head for something a little more than a hat rack

north Perth ontario
The reason why I asked is 3 years ago I was in the same spot haylge equipment was geting to the point I was fixing it every 3 hours if use Andy man power was dieing down. So I chose to sell it and let some one in for me my money comes from the 78 milking cows so that's wear I belong. Now at first it seams like a big bill but the guy let's me use my tractors to houl and if me and my dad got time we can drive if not he finds drivers another nice thing is if it brakes the clock stops and it ant my problem to fix it . It costs me $20,000can a year. But the time I gain in the barn means less losses throu haylge and corn silge. It use to take me 3 days for 75 acers haylge and 3 days for 40 acers corn silge. Now haylge takes 7 hours and corn silge 9 hours. So instead of using my equipment I spent the money in my old barn and upgraded it that I can do it all my self. Sins your grandma and mom and dad are geting older it may be a better opshen. Oh and sins I switched iv had the best feed ever never got raind on yet
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)