AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bu. weight on corn revisited. This article was posted
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

sand85
Posted 11/24/2009 08:08 (#936178 - in reply to #933103)
Subject: Paul, I'm

C IL

late in getting back around to follow this thread ...

... my humor doesn't always come across the keyboard as clearly as I would wish it.  I guess I should compromise my grammer principles and use 'lol' more often. 

Apologies to any from Ontario who interpreted my remarks differently than I intended.  They were an outgrowth of an ongoing conversation I'd been having, poking a little fun at ourselves here in IL who moan and groan about the conditions that others face more often than not.  Somewhere on this board that same day I read a post from a gent from Ontario who was having an excellent harvesting season and, for pure personal devilish delight, chose to gently and sarcastically mock those who seize on the successes of others as threats to themselves. 

By now I should surely know better than to paint broadly with a narrow brush as regards weather/climate/farming progress/life in general.  When has that ever stopped me from inserting my foot in my mouth?

Perhaps as my patience grow shorter through a long harvest season, I would do better to speak (write) more plainly and can the clever repartee.

Edited by sand85 11/24/2009 08:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)