AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When do farmers go back to growing food?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

easymoney
Posted 3/16/2023 18:28 (#10143414 - in reply to #10143271)
Subject: RE: When do farmers go back to growing food?

ecmn

My grains are grown on healthy soil and are healthy nutritious good raw material grains. Most goes to livestock here because I’m a million miles from the super big urban centers, but any of my grains are at least as healthy and nutritious as anyone else’s. My ‘processors’ are mostly area livestock.

The premise easymoney presents is rather insulting and quite inaccurate. I understand he is full of himself and his beliefs and he has that right, but his views are just plain wrong.

Paul

I'm quoting other people so it has nothing to do with me. It's kind of fun to play Devil's Advocate for the point of conversation

Science has proven that the soils today are very degraded and the crops coming off them today and the livestock that we are eating today have tremendously less nutrition than in 1940

You can emotionally attach yourself to your soils and have your typical stomp your feet and pout how dare anybody question what we're doing as corn and soybean farmers. and try to attack me but facts are facts and the ignorance is being shown in this conversation.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)