AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When do farmers go back to growing food?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

easymoney
Posted 3/16/2023 19:04 (#10143497 - in reply to #10143454)
Subject: RE: When do farmers go back to growing food?

ecmn
paul the original - 3/16/2023 18:43

I enjoy the conversation. Man I much much prefer having the conversation than the current Day version of just erasing people you don’t agree with! Bring on the conversation!

I completely disagree with your misrepresentation of facts.

You have expressed this anti farmer view fairly often here, so these aren’t your words, but they reflect the direction you stomp your feet most of the time. And so it is your view of the world?

Paul

prove the statement wrong, food today is upto 40% less nutritious than 70 years ago. Soil today by scientific definition is very degraded . Show me the study that shows soil today is healthy and food is more nutritious.

I liked his presentation because it raised a lot of questions for me and I do agree with it.

I am pro family farm, anti corporate ag. Get it right. I have corrected you enough times on that. Never once have I been anti farm and you are welcome to show me where I am. I grow corn and beans like everyone else so why can't I ask questions about our system? If i have to have a job to support the farm why cant i question why? Just because you don't agree doesn't make me right or wrong.

Misinterpreted? The presenter had a screen shot right off usda website, so quoting usda is now insulting. Welcome to woke agtalk. Next if I don't say anything I am being violent.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)