AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When do farmers go back to growing food?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 3/16/2023 17:11 (#10143271 - in reply to #10143260)
Subject: RE: When do farmers go back to growing food?

southern MN
mac4440 - 3/16/2023 16:01

I always have to laugh whenever someone says something stupid like "dead soils" or "we are killing the soil" . But yet we are more productive than ever.
You want to complain about dead soil? Start protesting urban sprawl.
You want to talk about the health of the nation? That's just laziness. Tell people to get off the couch and put down the I phone for a while. Quit buying snacks and soda for a meal.

This.

We farmers grow raw materials.

Processors make food from it that people buy in the grocery store.

If people don’t like what they are finding on the grocery shelves, look at their own buying habits and talk to the processors to make what they want; then buy what they say they want don’t return to the Twinkie’s isle.

My grains are grown on healthy soil and are healthy nutritious good raw material grains. Most goes to livestock here because I’m a million miles from the super big urban centers, but any of my grains are at least as healthy and nutritious as anyone else’s. My ‘processors’ are mostly area livestock.

The premise easymoney presents is rather insulting and quite inaccurate. I understand he is full of himself and his beliefs and he has that right, but his views are just plain wrong.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)