AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mr Ed Boysun (in a stern teacher voice)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ed Boysun
Posted 11/29/2022 12:13 (#9956092 - in reply to #9955801)
Subject: RE: It’s not the vehicle…

Agent Orange: Friendly fire that keeps on burning.

I drive up to my garage door and the Homelink senses the vehicle and has the door open when I arrive. I pull in the stall, tap the homelink button on the screen to close the garage door, get out of the car and grab the plug. Walk back to the corner of the car and press the button on the plug that opens the charge port door, plug it in and walk away. When 6 o'clock comes the car is ready to go. Walk back to the corner and press the button on the plug to release it. Hang up the plug and the charge port door is closed by that time. Car knows it's me so it allows the charge plug to be un-plugged and also unlocks the doors. I sit in the car and fasten my seatbelt. As soon as I press the brake pedal, the seats adjust to my settings, press the homelink button on the screen to open the garage, and another press of the pedal puts the car in reverse and I back out of the garage. When I leave, the garage automatically shuts. Notice, I don't have to tend the gas nozzle or lock up the pump or tank. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't gas your car in the garage either. Wouldn't be all that pleasant to stand in the wind, snow, or rain while doing so. Also, if you were in the cold country, you might need to add a bit of gas anti-freeze occasionally. Could it be done? Absolutely. Is it as handy or does it take less time? No.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)