AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ICU beds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 10/8/2021 06:30 (#9258470 - in reply to #9258368)
Subject: RE: ICU beds

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
When this all first broke out, I know for a fact Utah was ready with equipment to set up temporary hospitals, had buildings ready, equipment, national guard, etc. However when the big run of sick people didn't come everything was disbanded. Never heard another word on it. Trump had hospital ships, ventilators being built you name it. Now we are locking everything up, we reduced work hours, firing health care people for not get the vaccine.

It was all about big money from the government, the more a crisis it was for hospitals the more federal funding they could get to push their agendas. Our local hospital has not used possible money that they could. They have turned money back, a lot of counties never took much money, however got lots because they had the people to go after it. The one county I'm from in Utah had taken just for the county, not for health care needs took over 5 million plus. I was told they didn't even know what to spend it on..

Yesterday my wife got the memo at work, everyone get the vaccine by Dec. 8th. However it didn't say they would terminated, it did say you could file for medical or religious reason not to get the vaccine. Sleepy Joe has just driven another wedge in the American people. Now our court systems will be bogged down at taxpayers expense. Someone really needs to stick a big firecracker up Joe's rectum and light it. Sending him down the alley knocking trash cans over. Him and his party have done more to this country than the chink flu ever did.

Everyday he is signing executive orders to reverse what Trump did, just to spite him. Everything good Trump did for the west, Joe is reversing. He is not healing this country, he is planting the seeds for civil unrest. It will come to fists and cuffs, sad to say people will lose their lives over this fight and it will not be from the virus.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)