AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ICU beds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

hillskinefarms
Posted 10/8/2021 12:03 (#9258941 - in reply to #9258881)
Subject: RE: ICU beds

Northern New York
JDSWMO - 10/8/2021 00:01

ccjersey - 10/8/2021

If you look at the statistics about who got vaccinated and who didn’t, almost all doctors got the shot while fewer nurses got it. I’ll leave you to debate the importance of education in making the decision to get vaccinated, but I can say for certain that nurses are more closely rooted in their community and influenced by their social circle than doctors. The misinformation machine has a bigger effect on them. I expect it’s also partly a reaction against being a small cog in a big machine. Of course the machine doesn’t run without the small cogs, but it’s easy to convince someone that they are being controlled (they are) and they should be mad about it.

I value anything a nurse says or does over a doctor. Nurses are the ones actually doing the work, taking care of people. See what works and what doesn't, corrects doctors when they screw up, catch things doctors miss.

Misinformation machine? You believe 600,000 people died because of the Rona, even after they told you how they are collecting the "information" you are truly something else.[/QUOTE
I would like to add to your comments if I may.

I have a close friend who has avoided hospitals and doctors all his life. Relatively healthy guy who takes care of himself.
In the last couple years he had two hospital experiences, one for himself and one for his wife.
He told me just the other day he has a new appreciation for nurses, that they are the true heroes of healthcare. His experience was that the nurses are the true patient advocate, doctors not so much. He was very impressed with the level of care and concern the nurses exhibited, doctors not so much.
His experiences totally changed his opinion of health care professionals, at least with nurses.
Just one mans experiences.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)