AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ICU beds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

HuskerJ
Posted 10/9/2021 20:48 (#9260935 - in reply to #9258858)
Subject: RE: ICU beds

East of Broken Bow
ccjersey - 10/8/2021 10:46

HuskerJ - 10/8/2021 08:12

That's what gets me. If the shot is such a no-brainer, why are the people who cared for the sick, and saw the reactions from the shot, so hesitant about the shot? If it was 100% safe and effective, they would be the first to sign up for it. That somewhere close to 50% would not get the shot unless coerced into it, makes me wonder. I asked a nurse I know who is adamant about not getting the shot why not, and she can only say 'I am not at liberty to say', which doesn't help me feel any better.

If you look at the statistics about who got vaccinated and who didn’t, almost all doctors got the shot while fewer nurses got it. I’ll leave you to debate the importance of education in making the decision to get vaccinated, but I can say for certain that nurses are more closely rooted in their community and influenced by their social circle than doctors. The misinformation machine has a bigger effect on them. I expect it’s also partly a reaction against being a small cog in a big machine. Of course the machine doesn’t run without the small cogs, but it’s easy to convince someone that they are being controlled (they are) and they should be mad about it.

If you look at the statistics, the 'almost all' doctors getting the shot comes from a single survey of 300 doctors, of which over 90% of them said they had gotten or are going to get the vaxx. Almost every instance of people stating that the vast majority of doctors getting vaxxed uses data from that single survey which was put out by the AMA, and was not compusary to reply to.
There is another survey, of 700 doctors, that says that less than half have gotten or plan to get fully vaxxed. It was a survey put out by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) . This survey, however, is almost never quoted by any MSM source.
Which survey are we to belive? IMO, they are both skewed, and the truth is probably somewhere in between, but the real truth is we don't really know how many doctors got the shot, because the surveys we have available to us, were designed to show us the results they wanted us to see.

https://www.ama-assn.org/press-center/press-releases/ama-survey-show...

The American Medical Association (AMA) today released a new survey (PDF) among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with no significant difference in vaccination rates across regions

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/majority-physicians-decline-covid-sho...

TUCSON, Ariz., June 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Of the 700 physicians responding to an internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), nearly 60 percent said they were not "fully vaccinated" against COVID.

Husker here again. Just wanted to say that one can find statistics that say anything we want them to say. A survey of 300 says 96% vaxxed, a survey of 700 says just over 40% vaxxed. Which one do we beilve? I really don't know because it seems the whole Covid thing is more about publishing an agenda, than accurate data.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)