AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ICU beds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 10/11/2021 08:53 (#9263180 - in reply to #9263050)
Subject: RE: ICU beds

I know of quite a few people now that have various health issues that mirror the vaccine complications that are labelled as “misinformation”. As of right now in my little circle of people I know there have been several blood clotting issues, one brain bleeding issue, one major heart issue, several strokes, several excessive menstrual bleeding issues, a couple flare ups of shingles, and one person with ongoing leg twitches. Oh, there were a couple of older folks that could not walk for a while shortly after the shots also.

The one commonality is that every one of the above cases occurred in a vaccinated person. Of course every one of those issues can occur at any time in anyone so no one can say for certain that it was or was not caused by the vaccine. Even a doctor can only make an educated guess.

The best we can really do is make real world observations. People can quote all of the studies they want but in the end if the studies don’t match the real world results there can be no conclusion other than the studies were flawed in some aspect.

What I find odd is that some people apparently don’t know of anyone with vaccine side effects. It really begs the question of why would there be such a difference between areas.

I’m sure some people here label me as an “antivaxxer” but the truth is I’m not anti anything. I’m actually simply pro-health. I really don’t care what the solution ends up being. I don’t even care if it ends up being a vaccine but whatever the solution ends up being it needs to prove to be safe. I’m not going to risk my own nor my families health due to the whim of a politician or an internet drug pusher.

Edited by havin’funfarming 10/11/2021 08:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)