AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ICU beds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Al Swearingen
Posted 10/8/2021 08:32 (#9258667 - in reply to #9258627)
Subject: RE: ICU beds

North Central Iowa
HuskerJ - 10/8/2021 08:12

rpc - 10/8/2021 07:05

Prudent ? They are firing the unvaccinated nurses in New York, you know the ones that they were given hero status a few months back because they were working through the pandemic ! The ones who have seen both sides of this shot and decided it wasn't worth the risk and probably have natural immunity from their exposure. I really hate to buy into the conspiracy theories but really nothing else adds up. Wait till the powers that be or social media decides to come after the farmers ! Lots of red flags very little common sense. Ron

That's what gets me. If the shot is such a no-brainer, why are the people who cared for the sick, and saw the reactions from the shot, so hesitant about the shot? If it was 100% safe and effective, they would be the first to sign up for it. That somewhere close to 50% would not get the shot unless coerced into it, makes me wonder. I asked a nurse I know who is adamant about not getting the shot why not, and she can only say 'I am not at liberty to say', which doesn't help me feel any better.

Sounds like she's making stuff up. If she's not taking the shot and going to quit because of it, why not say what the big secret is?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)