AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ICU beds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mark (EC,IN)
Posted 10/10/2021 10:48 (#9261667 - in reply to #9258858)
Subject: RE: ICU beds

Schlegel Farms, Hagerstown Indiana
ccjersey - 10/8/2021 10:46

If you look at the statistics about who got vaccinated and who didn’t, almost all doctors got the shot while fewer nurses got it. I’ll leave you to debate the importance of education in making the decision to get vaccinated, but I can say for certain that nurses are more closely rooted in their community and influenced by their social circle than doctors. The misinformation machine has a bigger effect on them. I expect it’s also partly a reaction against being a small cog in a big machine. Of course the machine doesn’t run without the small cogs, but it’s easy to convince someone that they are being controlled (they are) and they should be mad about it.

I realize that Dr's and nurses cross the gender barrier both ways.........but I'm still betting there are more childbearing age nurses than men or female Drs in that group.

I still think this vaccine is a hard sell to that group (child-bearing age women) .....because it's not been here long enough to have much research on long-term effects for both mother and the child.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)