AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ICU beds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ronm
Posted 10/10/2021 09:21 (#9261539 - in reply to #9258858)
Subject: RE: ICU beds

Fruita CO
ccjersey - 10/8/2021 09:46

HuskerJ - 10/8/2021 08:12

That's what gets me. If the shot is such a no-brainer, why are the people who cared for the sick, and saw the reactions from the shot, so hesitant about the shot? If it was 100% safe and effective, they would be the first to sign up for it. That somewhere close to 50% would not get the shot unless coerced into it, makes me wonder. I asked a nurse I know who is adamant about not getting the shot why not, and she can only say 'I am not at liberty to say', which doesn't help me feel any better.

If you look at the statistics about who got vaccinated and who didn’t, almost all doctors got the shot while fewer nurses got it. I’ll leave you to debate the importance of education in making the decision to get vaccinated, but I can say for certain that nurses are more closely rooted in their community and influenced by their social circle than doctors. The misinformation machine has a bigger effect on them. I expect it’s also partly a reaction against being a small cog in a big machine. Of course the machine doesn’t run without the small cogs, but it’s easy to convince someone that they are being controlled (they are) and they should be mad about it.

Seriously, Jim, do you not realize how the hospitals & pharma companies have the doctors by the nuts, & the government (Medicare) has the hospitals by the nuts? Doctors are not going to go against the narrative unless they want their condos in the Bahamas & their BMW's taken away. Ironically, they would be in a better position financially to protest vax mandates then the nurses & other healthcare workers that are putting their whole livelyhood on the line. The "misinformation" just might be the truth, without the spin...
And yeah, I was married to an RN for almost 40 years, I got the scoop on doctors...
Our old family doctor was a good old country doc type, but he handed out pills like they were candy, free samples from the pharma reps...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)